Friday, December 16

So, not to try to sell you on anything....

But.... I have been sewing like crazy and selling some, too.... and I thought I'd let you take a look at what I've been doing. (I also had a few requests for pictures and more information on pricing, so here you go.) I have been making velour scarves and hats and fleece hats.

I've been selling the scarves for $20 or 3 for $50

I've been selling the hats for $12 or 2 for $20

Soon enough I will have a website dedicated to my little venture, but for now this will have to suffice.

Thanks for humoring me. :-)

1 comment:

Maria said...

melissa..
I am Allen's sister Maria. I would love to order a hat for a boy in primary colors. What color would pick out. please e-mail me at mariapac@sbcglobal.net You made my 2 girls hats and myself a scarf...& I love it!!!